- Currently promoting Sparky as a speaker and serving as a publicist for his books
- Develops marketing plans to better position the customer against the competition
- Acts as liaison between client & web designer to develop world class web sites for a VERY reasonable rate
- Works with the creative team on logo creation & redesign, graphics, tag lines, musical logos, etc.
- Identifies “target market” strategies to make clients’ advertising more efficient
- MBA in Marketing from City Univ. 2005
- Doctorate in Business from Argosy University, April 2010
- MAL, Master of Arts in Leadership from CityU, Seattle 2015
Jean Ann French adds a new dimension of expertise to Dynamic Results. Jean Ann has over 25 years of Marketing Management and Community Resource Development experience. With Dynamic Results, Jean Ann is instrumental in developing client “positioning” strategies, marketing and “target” advertising plans. With Dynamic Results, Jean Ann will be instrumental in developing client “positioning” strategies, marketing and “target” advertising plans.
Jean Ann has extensive experience and a proven track record of achieving exceptional success working with and for large companies and charities, including Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Washington Mutual, Weyerhaeuser, Centex, Starbucks, The Prudential, Eddie Bauer and UNUM.
As Director of Community Relations for Habitat for Humanity, Jean Ann created, developed and managed 10 major fund raising projects plus managed the Marketing and Communications. Jean Ann has also managed fundraising and event project teams utilizing up to 100 volunteer workers.
Jean Ann also served as Marketing Manager for the Prudential Life Insurance Company in Germany, Regional Sales & Marketing for UNUM America Life Insurance Company and Major Account Marketing for Microsoft.